Do you want to... Fulfill why you got into project management in the first place? Work on products that really make a difference? Find a high-energy, dynamic work environment where development cycles are short and you are exposed to a wide variety of challenges?
Critical innovation. Leading-edge technology. Continuous learning.
Product Creation Studio is an award-winning, fast-paced, full-service product development firm located in Seattle’s booming South Lake Union tech center. We fuse our passion and expertise in strategic design and precision engineering to create, innovate, and solve complex challenges for our clients across the consumer, medical, and industrial fields. From burgeoning start-ups to top-tiered companies, we make products happen. Designing Products for Positive Impact for nearly two decades, Product Creation Studio has fostered innovation and transformed ideas into meaningful products and experiences.
Stimulating environment. Collaborative culture. Inspiring people.
At Product Creation Studio, we are dedicated to attracting and retaining the best talent in the business. Our projects include a broad range of products in the consumer electronic, medical device, fitness, automation, marine and avionic industries and our growing client base ranges from small startups to Fortune 500 companies. Product Creation Studio is a highly collaborative environment where good ideas can come from anyone. We work in an open studio where you will work with designers, engineers and people from other practice areas where you will provide project management leadership on assigned projects. If Product Creation Studio sounds like what you're looking for, then we'd like to hear from you.
We are seeking a self-motivated, talented, and exceptional Sr. Project Manager to fill a vital role in our expanding team.
The Senior Project Manager position includes a wide range of responsibilities throughout the product development lifecycle, including:
- Represent Product Creation Studio with a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Develop proposals and project plans
- Lead collaborative multi-discipline project teams
- Anticipate and resolve conflicts and issues
- Facilitate team and project meetings
- Meet and exceed internal customer and client expectations
- Assume accountability for project success
- Provide thought leadership in the area of project management
- Proof of successful management of large, multi-discipline team member projects
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and support multiple competing tasks
- Effective interpersonal communication skills both internally and with outside clients
- Project planning, monitoring, and reporting skills
- Familiar with best practices and structured product development process
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in project management for new product development
- B.S. in an engineering discipline
- Consulting experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience developing products in a regulated environment, such as medical devices
- Project Management Institute Certification or equivalent training
To apply, please send your resume to PMjobs@productcreationstudio.com and include Project Manager in the subject line.
About Product Creation Studio:
Product Creation Studio is an integrated product development consultancy. We fuse our passion and expertise in strategic design and precision engineering to create, innovate, and solve complex challenges for our clients across the consumer, medical, and industrial fields. From burgeoning start-ups to top-tiered companies, we make products happen.
Our office is located in beautiful downtown Seattle, right next to Lake Union. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, FSA, 401k, in addition to a creative, friendly work environment.
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We do not discriminate against employees or applicants on any basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.