Client Highlights of 2016
As 2016 came to a close, we looked back over the year to reflect on what we, at Product Creation Studio, have accomplished. Our year was busy recruiting new talent to our team, finding volunteer opportunities to engage in, meeting internal education goals and sharing our expertise on stage.
However, our biggest accomplishment comes from the success of our clients. We love nothing more than to see them grow and expand, even past the scope of our relationship.
Here is a quick roundup of our past and present clients in the news, a testament to their growth and continued success:
- LumiThera wins Health Canada nod for photobiomodulation trial, Mass Device
- LumiThera named most promising and innovative catalyzer startup at BIOVISION 2016, PR Newswire
- Biotech Company Focus: LumiThera, Inc (video), Small Cap Nation (SCN)
- CEO Interview: LumiThera’s Clark Tedford (video), Small Cap Nation (SCN)
Blood Cell Storage, Inc. (BSCI)
- Blood Cell Storage, Inc. announces major program for desktop incubators, PR Newswire
- Hamilton Thorne and BSCI to launch incubator retrofit service for the fertility and developmental biology markets, Yahoo.com
- Pitch-aware marmosets provide new model for human hearing, Nature.com
- New hearing solution changes the way people hear with cochlear implants, BusinessWire
- Introducing New HiRes Ultra cochlear implant from advanced bionics, BusinessWire
- A Q&A with splitsecnd’s Mel Taylor – tech company CEO tackles the challenge of vehicle safety, Nashville Post
- splitsecnd and Orange Business Services innovate emergency response on the road, no cell phone required, BusinessWire